When adding an app to TrafficGuard you will need to configure the mobile measurement platform (MMP) so TrafficGuard can send click data to the MMP and authorise the MMP to send us notifications for installs and events.
You need to be an Adjust customer and have the Adjust SDK installed in your app.
- From the Adjust portal access the app that you are setting up.
- Go the Settings page
- Navigate to Click Trackers
- Select the tracker or create a new one
- Copy the 6 digit value after app.adjust.com/
- Open the TrafficGuard Portal
- Navigate to the App you want to configure
- Go to Settings from the side navigation
- Select Adjust from the MMP dropdown options
- Enter your Adjust Tracker ID
- Enter each of the Adjust Event tracker ID's against the corresponding event
- TrafficGuard will automatically generate you Adjust tracking links
Once you enable an integration with Adjust, TrafficGuard will automatically send all valid clicks to Adjust.
In your Adjust dashboard you will see all the clicks that came from TrafficGuard under your default tracker, along with installs and in-app events attributed back to TrafficGuard. This will give you automatic segmentation for users acquired via TrafficGuard links.
TrafficGuard shares all of its click data, which will be automatically mapped to the following parameters in Adjust.
Adjust supports user-level cost data
Adjust doesn't support user-level GDPR consent passing