When adding an app to TrafficGuard you will need to configure the mobile measurement platform (MMP) so TrafficGuard can send click data to the MMP and authorise the the MMP to send us notifications for installs and events.
You need to be an Appsflyer customer and have the Appsflyer SDK installed in your app.
- Log into your AppsFlyer Dashboard
- Click on Integration
- Add your TrafficGuard Organisation ID and Secure Token copied from the TrafficGuard Dashboard into your AppsFlyer Dashboard
- Select the option to send all installs including organic
- Select the option to send all rejected installs
- Enable the in-app event postbacks
- Select the option to send all events including organic
- Add each event and map it to the corresponding Partner event id.
- Click Save
- Open the TrafficGuard Portal
- Navigate to the App you want to configure
- Go to Settings from the side navigation
- Select Appsflyer from the MMP dropdown options
- TrafficGuard will automatically generate you AppsFlyer tracking links
Once you enable an integration with Appsflyer, TrafficGuard will automatically send all valid clicks to Appsflyer. In your Appsflyer dashboard you will see all the clicks that came from TrafficGuard under the pid "trafficguard_int"along with installs and in-app events attributed back to TrafficGuard. This will give you automatic segmentation for users acquired via TrafficGuard links.
TrafficGuard shares all of its click data, which will be automatically mapped to the following parameters in Appsflyer.
Appsflyer supports user-level cost data
Appsflyer doesn't support user-level GDPR consent passing