When adding an app to TrafficGuard you will need to configure the mobile measurement platform (MMP) so TrafficGuard can send click data to the MMP and authorise the the MMP to send us notifications for installs and events.
You need to be an Appsflyer customer and have the Appsflyer SDK installed in your app.
You need to have added your apps in Trafficguard
- Open the TrafficGuard Portal
- If you are an Agency user, select the organisation to which you want to add the app
- Go to Settings from the side navigation
4.Copy the organisation ID and token
- Log into your AppsFlyer Dashboard
- Click on Integrated Partners
- Select TrafficGuard
- Add your TrafficGuard Organisation ID and Secure Token copied from the TrafficGuard Dashboard into your AppsFlyer Dashboard
- Select the option to send all installs including organic
- Select the option to send all rejected installs
- Enable the in-app event postbacks
- Select the option to send all events including organic
- Add each event and map it to the corresponding TrafficGuard event name.
- Click Save
Enter the most relevant event names from the list below and add it in the field under the event name as in your Appsflyer dashboard.
Event Names - Lower Case with no spaces
Make sure the below TrafficGuard event names are all lower case with no spaces
Once you enable an integration with Appsflyer, TrafficGuard will automatically send all valid clicks to Appsflyer. In your Appsflyer dashboard you will see all the clicks that came from TrafficGuard under the pid "trafficguard_int"along with installs and in-app events attributed back to TrafficGuard. This will give you automatic segmentation for users acquired via TrafficGuard links.
TrafficGuard shares all of its click data, which will be automatically mapped to the following parameters in Appsflyer.
Appsflyer supports user-level cost data
Appsflyer doesn't support user-level GDPR consent passing