TrafficGuard PPC Dashboard providing you with access to Invalid Click information of your Google Ads campaign where you can see analytics including:
- Ad clicks: When someone or a bot click your Google Ads, TrafficGuard counts that as a click.
- Visitor from Ads: The number of unique visits to your website
- Filtered clicks: Google regularly sends a bot to click on your ad to check URL and crawl your website. This click bot from Google is known as filtered clicks.
- Invalid clicks: Ad clicks that TrafficGuard considers to be illegitimate clicks such as clicks from malicious bots.
- Clicks to visitor rate: The percentage of clicks from a unique visitor out of all clicks on your ad
- Detection rate: The percentage which invalid clicks and filtered clicks are detected out of all clicks on your ad.
Use TrafficGuard's reports to monitor your invalid clicks and gain a better understanding of how to optimise your Google Ads campaign. PPC dashboard helps build actionable intelligence in addressing click frauds as well as changes in click trends over time.
Filters give you the ability to drill down into your data and reveal additional levels of detail within a chart. It is a great way to gain new insights into what, when and where contributed to the invalid clicks. The available filters are:
- Time and Timezone
Here is an example of the PPC traffic filtered by campaign (1) and country (2). Instead of seeing the data from all campaigns and all countries, you are now seeing PPC traffic from a selected campaign and location.